Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4.2 Yessssssssssssss! (fist pump)

Starting weight: 181.6
Current weight: 177.4

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

hahaha

I am excited. Yes, Yes I am!

A few reflections from last week. First, it really wasn't that difficult to "stay on target". I want to continue to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, each and every day. My best days this last week is when I planned ahead and ate plenty of fruits and vegetables. Also, I want to continue to eat continuously throughout the day. When I ate every hour or two hours (eating good food), I never felt hungry or tempted. I will admit,

I had two days this week when I felt like I could have had more self control. The first time was when I ate a 17 point meal from Q'doba. It really wasn't worth it. Andddd, if I would have planned ahead, I could have ate something tasty for much less points. I ordered my food, having no clue how many points I was consuming. The good new is that I now know what I can eat at Q'doba and get the most for the points :) The second day, I had a piece of cake. THe mistake was not the cake. The mistake was I didn't really want cake, I just wanted something sweet. So after I ate seven points of cake, I definitely felt as if it wasn't worth it. I wish I would have had a snickers or something chocolate. Something that would have been worth the points in my eyes.

Lastly, I am not eating enough vegetables. I honestly don't have enough veggies available at my apt. to eat. I will change this when I go to the grocery.

I'm setting goals, tonight, for this week. I will post more about that later.

Gooooood night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment